Zu Omen or Tekton Lore

Best floorstanders under $999 for low power SET amp?

Thanks
mstark
> Word to the wise: do not even consider length of time somone keeps something...
> it is irrelevant.

Irrelevant? Let's not get carried away.

There are certainly exceptions, but I'd suggest that when most of us find a piece of gear that really clicks, we keep it for considerably longer than six weeks.

Obviously, we respect your right to buy and sell as you wish, but to sell equipment so soon after describing it with such a fervor makes me think you're a really fickle 'phile!

Which is to say a bit farther down that path than the rest of us loons. ;-)
Hi. I got hear the Pendragon's last week. It is to bad we all don't live close enough to get a demo.

I think anyone hearing them would really enjoy them and give them a big thumbs up :)

And I yes I think they would compete with speakers costing much more. I've heard some pretty expensive ones.

But I will say this. They are definatley bigger and may not be for every room. When you walk into the that is what you would notice.

My listening room is simply too little for a speaker that size. So, I would rather have the lore or m-lore for my setup. Great sounding yes! Has the bass, Yes! Price point for what you get wow! wow! wow! Size, big for my room size.

As for the finish. I agree the standard finish is not typical of many hi fi speakers.

In speaking with Eric you realize that what he is trying to do is to bring top quality sound at an affordable price point. So the looks may not be quite as interesting as some other products on the market, but the sound is there and more :)

PS I am almost finished with my latest project. I shoot some picturs when I'm done. I hope to do at least 2 more speaker projects before it gets too cold or snow outside. I love the cold,but without a garage my speaking building is limited to the summer.

We need a new thread. Great sound speakers for under $3000. Just Joking
SIX, 6 weeks!! not even time for them to be fully broken in . I stand by all of my comments on this thread , PLEASE go back and read them . Then read Gpowereds . Zman , you say "so give him a break, his zest for something good and zeal to share with others is a bennifit to all." Really , he does?? How does it benefit me that he proclaimed the Lores the greatest speaker , then sells them , buys the Pendragon , proclaims even better the the Lores then in six weeks sells them?? I do not know if he is fickle or is just a frustrated stereo reveiwer.
Steidlguitars: fair enough. Obviously the product was good enough to WOW me and that is not easy. There are not many products that have excited me like that... and I've had way too many!

Listen carefully to Cpapace comments - reconciles nicely with my review...

Cwazz - you and both know you are NOT interested in P-dragons anyway so what's your point? Enough with the games... my actions do not "magically" make your comments become any more or less genuine than they are were before.
Cwazz, I don't normaly say things like this. But you have proved yourself worthy.... You're an ideot!