Zu Omen or Tekton Lore

Best floorstanders under $999 for low power SET amp?

Thanks
mstark
09-03-11: Cwazz
"ok after reading gpowered latest coment I DEMAND apologies from everyone who slammed me in the past on this thread!"

NEVER!!

; )

From your review of the Pendragon, Gp:

Bottom line thus far: this new P-dragon has the potential to be the best speaker I have heard! It is leaving nothing to be desired.

The fact that you sold them in 6 weeks (!) might give readers an interesting perspective on your statements. ;) Certainly one can see why readers of this thread and the review would be surprised, no?

Anyway, enjoy!

John
If I could make a profit and try something interesting, I'd sell my pronounced best speaker too!!!
I thought GP done a great review of the Pendragon. And his comments on the Lore were spot on.
So give him a break, his zest for something good and zeal to share with others is a bennifit to all.
Gpowered, I hope you aren't discouraged by anyone.
I might sell my Corvette if a Ferrari came along at a great price.
Restless_times: really? Was my Lore review that far off? Did you not say that you were going to purchase a second pair you liked them so much? Did my review help you in making that purchase decision? Then why would you doubt my Pendragon review... ? If anything this should give it even more credibility, as this will hush the naysayers who accused me off being affiliated with Tekton Design.

Word to the wise: do not even consider length of time somone keeps something... it is irrelevant.