Thumbs up for ultrasonic record cleaning

My Cleaner Vinyl ultrasonic record cleaner arrived today and it’s impressive.

Everything I’d read indicated that ultrasonic was the way to go, and now I count myself among the believers. Everything is better - records are quieter, less ticks and pops, more detail etc.

All my records had been previously cleaned with a vacuum record cleaner and were well cared for. Nonetheless, the difference is obvious and overwhelmingly positive.

Phil
phil0618
Slaw describes this as a slurry, which is correct in every sense - I should have thought of that.

The slurry/sediment primarily collects at the bottom of the tank and most of the remainder collects in the dip of the drain tube. With 95% of the cleaning chemistry safely in the jug, I simply rinse out the tank and tube with pure water, second rinse with distilled, and re-use the chemistry.

Yeah, I’m a cheap SOB - and no, I haven't considered a filter because I don't think it would be as good.
Slaw describes this as a slurry, which is correct in every sense - I should have thought of that.

Okay - let's say that covers insoluables.  What makes you think the "95% of the cleaning chemistry safely in the jug" is any cleaner than it was in the tank?
FWIW: I'm on my fifth week of this round of cleaning solution and the yellowish tint isn't as noticeable as before on many previous (4 week) changes. I've actually increased the Versa-Clean in this batch  as well. Go figure.
@jtimothya 

It's only cleaner in terms of suspended solids, not in terms of soluble compounds. As Slaw notes, the yellow color fades to brown with use. After about 100 records, I change the chemistry. Arbitrary, but probably on the safe side.
The Hotor AC/DC adapter I bought to power my Bay-lite RV pump...... I just had to replace the two prong AC end. The wire/insulation is crap. You can almost cut through it like butter.