Thumbs up for ultrasonic record cleaning

My Cleaner Vinyl ultrasonic record cleaner arrived today and it’s impressive.

Everything I’d read indicated that ultrasonic was the way to go, and now I count myself among the believers. Everything is better - records are quieter, less ticks and pops, more detail etc.

All my records had been previously cleaned with a vacuum record cleaner and were well cared for. Nonetheless, the difference is obvious and overwhelmingly positive.

Phil
phil0618
Slaw describes this as a slurry, which is correct in every sense - I should have thought of that.

Okay - let's say that covers insoluables.  What makes you think the "95% of the cleaning chemistry safely in the jug" is any cleaner than it was in the tank?
FWIW: I'm on my fifth week of this round of cleaning solution and the yellowish tint isn't as noticeable as before on many previous (4 week) changes. I've actually increased the Versa-Clean in this batch  as well. Go figure.
@jtimothya 

It's only cleaner in terms of suspended solids, not in terms of soluble compounds. As Slaw notes, the yellow color fades to brown with use. After about 100 records, I change the chemistry. Arbitrary, but probably on the safe side.
The Hotor AC/DC adapter I bought to power my Bay-lite RV pump...... I just had to replace the two prong AC end. The wire/insulation is crap. You can almost cut through it like butter.
My tank quit on me. Upon draining the water, I noticed the filters. I'm using two, one is a 1 micron/5" long, the other is 5 micron/10" long. Both are the same type/brand from Hydronix. The 5 micron I had recently added to the system and it is first in-line. It is noticeable dirtier than the other one and actually dirtier than any filter I've ever used and checked since I've set this system up. Maybe it's the additional length? 

I've put myself on the waiting list for a Vibratto 6L/80khz machine. Any thoughts?