Zu Omen or Tekton Lore

Best floorstanders under $999 for low power SET amp?

Thanks
mstark
Looking to by a speaker for the kids room. Zu Soul looks like fun but can they hold up to prodding? No grills is my concern.
I'm kind of agreeing with CWazz. I guess the Lores aren't all they are cracked up to be. Seems like the buyers that got the Lores hype them up and then unload them. The hype they created with their posts allows them to sell the Lores at or close to what they paid. Some at a small loss. If the Lores were so good as mentioned in their posts why upgrade? To me it seems like the buyers of the Lores initially were really excited like when anyone buys something new, raves about them, and then when that newness wears off they buy something else. The speaker just isn't good enough to hold onto it seems. I almost bought into the hype machine. I'm relieved that I didn't.
I want to make clear that the Lore is a stunning speaker to 40hz. It's not hype on my behalf. But for $1000 used, I'm sure I can find something out there that comes close with a little eye appeal.
And with a sub as bottom end.
It could be that I will look around and test different speakers and come back to a used pair of Lores with some wood veneer. The sonics aren't the issue.
It's just time for a change.
I do want to say that everything that has been said about the Lore is true... Except the 30hz thing.
For the record, I love the Lore and will buy a new pair when I settle in CA. I have moved several times in my life and it truly sucks. It's a HUGE hassle and things often get lost or damaged. I decided to NOT put myself through that. This time I am selling everything I own and buying new. I will repurchase the Lore and this time swing for the up charge of a different finish.