Trying to find someone with a cable cooker in Metro NY

Hello to all...

Have recently been 'exposed' to the concept of cable cooking to improve performance, but would like to pay someone who has one, to do it to my interconnects and speaker cables, each for a 3 day (72 hr) treatment... Would be nice if you are in the Metro NY area, but would be willing to ship to you if out of area.

Would also like to hear from someone with comparative experience (geoffkait?) in using this and/or cryogenic treatment: if results are different, one more effective than the other,  one more lasting than the other, must treatment be redone periodically?

Please relate real-life info ( don't be a second level whistleblower, passing relayed to you experiences...).

Best Wishes to all.
insearchofprat
... Speaker wire is now entering the DWELL PHASE IN THE REFRIG for the next couple of days...

geoffkait: I'm wondering: Once I install the speaker cable, have I now made it directional for future use? Do I need to tag the direction of connection ( like my interconnects are labelled directionally)?
" The cable cooker will not work with MIT network boxes. The network box does not allow for the signal to properly flow through the cables. I know this because I have had this problem with MIT cables. "
  You mean to tell me that a 60G + cable thingy can't be cooked? I find that VERY disturbing that it would be impossible to create a mono crystal conductor.
  " geoffkait: I'm wondering: Once I install the speaker cable, have I now made it directional for future use? Do I need to tag the direction of connection ( like my interconnects are labelled directionally)? "
  I think your cable cooker, you do have one don't you, can adjust for this. Read your cooker manual and they will no doubt have directions on how to re-align your directional audio cable.
  You guys have me wondering if I should get my 14g zip cord transformed into a correctly aligned directional mono crystal audio super conductor so I can hear the full liquid fidelity of superb tonal neutral  corrected sound burbling out of my speakers.
The idea that cables will break in the same no matter which way they’re oriented in the beginning is an old wives tale. 🧟‍♀️ We know this after twenty-five years of experience. Its because the wire is not symmetrical. It’s the same with fuses. Even fuses that have been in the system for many years might sound better if you flip them around. What are the odds?

For speaker cables or interconnects that are not (rpt not) marked for directionality how do you know both cables of the pair are the same directionality wise?
Are you ever going to tell us why wire is directional?
Is it because electrons can be polarized?