Paradigm persona vs. Monitor audio Platinum

Just listen to the paradigm persona 7h.the monitor audio Platinum 300 generation two are so much more three-dimensional and open it's not even funny the paradigm sounded very two-dimensional compared to the monitors that MPD Tweeter puts the beryllium Tweeter to shame.
urbie19
I now understand the meaning of a "forum troll".

From Urban Dictionary:
One who intentionally posts on an internet forum to gain attention rather than contribute actual content. Some trolls may appear to contribute and may actually have meaningful posts, but the posts will be made in such a way that content is overlooked by design.

Trolls are people who want to get on your nerves. They will usually lurk around the forums and wait for an opportunity to annoy or attack a user. The best way to ignore a troll is not to flame back, but to report and move on. Trolls are no good and should be exiled.

Post removed 
I really don't care what you think about my punctuation but when a guy has both and he says that the monitors were way better and he wasted a lot of money on the paradigms got to tell you something doesn't it.
There too many other variables involved.  Either speaker can sound better than the other.  Both are exceptional speakers.  I’m a big fan of both companies.  
They are both built incredibly well and sound exceptional and look beautiful in there own ways.  I’d have a hard time picking between the two.

And yes, punctuation is nice when someone is going to read a long post made by you.  It helps with reader speed and understanding.  
Post removed