Paradigm persona vs. Monitor audio Platinum

Just listen to the paradigm persona 7h.the monitor audio Platinum 300 generation two are so much more three-dimensional and open it's not even funny the paradigm sounded very two-dimensional compared to the monitors that MPD Tweeter puts the beryllium Tweeter to shame.
urbie19
Audio Troy you and contuzzi are just paradigm dealers so naturally you're going to push paradigm you're so biased your eyes are brown. I even listen to a pair of Raidho's that were $70,000 and the five hundreds were still more three-dimensional and better. monitors driver technology which is all done in-house is so far ahead of everybody else it's not even funny. Paradigm don't even design their own tweeter and mid-range it's out sourced and they copied the way monitor makes their cabinets cuz they realized it was the best way to do it.
And if you don't believe the five hundreds of better than the Wilson Alex why don't you do a side-by-side comparison and then it'll shut your mouth once and for all or maybe it won't cuz you like bright edgy sound LOL
Oh and by the way audio Troy since you probably didn't read the review and stereophile Robert Deutsch said that the Platinum 300 was better than the Wilson that he had there before like I said he chose that as his new reference he didn't buy Wilson and he sure didn't by paradigm LOL
I now understand the meaning of a "forum troll".

From Urban Dictionary:
One who intentionally posts on an internet forum to gain attention rather than contribute actual content. Some trolls may appear to contribute and may actually have meaningful posts, but the posts will be made in such a way that content is overlooked by design.

Trolls are people who want to get on your nerves. They will usually lurk around the forums and wait for an opportunity to annoy or attack a user. The best way to ignore a troll is not to flame back, but to report and move on. Trolls are no good and should be exiled.

Post removed