How many amps do you own?

i am wondering how many folks here own more than one amp. I own a couple of amps...a tube mono block ( Jadis) and a stereo ss Jeff Rowland model 8t ( modded). These two amps give me what I consider to be the best of ss and tubes. i do NOT use the amps in the system at the same time. As such, the system requires two sets of speaker cables and two sets of ic cables. I can run two amps off my preamp. Anyone else have the option of two amps..if so, what are they and why do you run multiples.
128x128daveyf
Tri-amped ATC SCM 40 active speakers, that makes 6.  Manley Mahi Mahi mono blocks plus Sudgen A21SE, 3 D chip, Emotiva integrated.  I think that makes 13.  Oh, a Sugden Headmaster headphone amp.  14, final answer.
Since I build reference power amplifiers, I have about ten different ones.  Lafayette KT-550 kit amp is probably the best amp I have ever owned.  Luxkit Class A again pretty close the best amp I have heard and various hybrid and Class A amplifiers with various parts of the same amp so I can hear how the parts impact the sound.

Happy Listening.

For my main system - three.  A Bryston 4BST for the front channels, a second Bryston 4BST for the rear channels, and an Adcom 555 for the subwoofer. That about all my electrical system should be asked to handle.
I also have two more systems in the house (mostly for background music) with an Adcom 545 upstairs and a tiny little Technics amp, from the 80s, in my basement system.

Tim
Steve
"Well, this had been very enlightening and happy to find out I am not as seriously ill as I had suspected..."

Did you ever stop to think that maybe you're a seriously ill person standing in the middle of a large group of us seriously ill people?

Welcome,

Tim

Hmmmm...
Right now, five:

2 Pass Aleph III
2 Benchmark (Bridged)
1 Cambridge Bluetooth