Zu Omen or Tekton Lore

Best floorstanders under $999 for low power SET amp?

Thanks
mstark
Hi. I went to eric's shop and got permission to make a little video where eric talks about the lore. I dressed it up with windows video maker. I Thought it might be of interest. just check out you tube. search under tekton lore. I did not have any real professional equipent just a $70 video camera and windows video maker.
I actually used to work with Eric twelve years ago when he was the lead sound engineer at Kimber Kable. Well many, many, years later I bumped into him again and we started talking. Anyways to make a long story short. I wish my video camera had more details. The paint job is great. I also got to sit down and listen to the Lore. They sound very nice. He didn't scrimp on the tweeter either. If you notice it's an audax for the high freq. I looked at madisound and they are $108 a each.

On a funny side note. I also worked with Sean from Zu 12 years ago. Sean was the sales person for Kimber at the time. Really nice guy.

I've had the luck to hear both companies products.
Zu Omen shipping was confirmed - should arrive around Nov.19th
Hopefully I'll be able to compare these two side by side in my own listening room.
But regardless of the outcome, Zu Omen and Tekton Lore might be one of the better values in today's hifi. (excluding DIY that is)

BTW
Anyone received their Omens yet?????

P.S
Cool video clip.
> Anyone received their Omens yet?????

A friend got her's about a week ago, I helped her unpack them. I was only able to listen briefly, but I was impressed at how they sounded fresh out of the box when driven by an 18 watt Almarro integrated. She thinks they're terrific and and that they have that certain "something."