I need some turntable guidance

I am wanting to acquire a turntable but don't have enough information to make an appropriate purchase just yet. My two systems:

preamp-  Mac C2300 tube and has built in phono

Krell MCX 350 monos and PBN Audio KAS speakers

Mac MC275 tube amp and Klipschorn speakers with Volti upgrades

What price range should I be looking in? I want something that sounds great but is also appropriate for my level of gear. In other words, I don't want to under buy or over buy. What TTs would you guys suggest to me? 

wemfan
My recommendation is that you decide on a budget you can afford and go to a couple of local dealers who can let you audition some turntables, and set up the turntables for you.

If that is not an option, buy something new and already matched up (Technics, Pro-Ject, Rega) and see if you can find someone local to help you set it up.
You can’t go wrong with new Technics SL1000R or SP10R
and if it’s too much then look for SL1200G
the GR is even cheaper 
Do you currently have a substantial record collection, or are you starting from scratch?  Will the TT be used primarily as a secondary source?  Do you want a plug and play table? 
Post removed 
@br3098, LOL!  turntables can be like girlfriends!  Great analogy! :). The expensive ones are usually much higher maintenance.  The cheap ones don't necessarily perform as well, but are probably more reliable!

@Elizabeth, great advice.  Having grown up with turntables and the chore of changing records every 20 minutes, I welcomed digital as a new class of convenience.  Now, although I ave my 1,000+ vinyl collection from the '70s, everything I have is digitized and on my server.  I find it hard to go back to the old routine of picking the album side, cleaning it, putting it on the turntable, getting back up at the end of the side, and then trying to decide what the next side is that I will play.  Compare that to controlling all playback from my listening chair for as long as I want.  Oh, and don't forget the old problem of smoking some of Colorado's finest, falling asleep in your chair while the album is playing on the turntable and then waking up later with the needle still resting on the spinning album!  For me, a good digital setup is so much more convenient!