I am Looking for That Elusive 3 Dimensional Room Filling Soundstage

I have heard it half a dozen times at home, small room, Primaluna HP Integrated or a Rogue Atlas Magnum II and RP-1 Pre and believe it or not a pair of close to 30 year old Paradigm Export Monitors.

The experience I had, I can only describe as sitting in an aquarium when the litlle rectangular glass aquarium was filled with liquid engulfing you from all directions with no awareness of the speaker boxes...it was just perfect!

The room is approximately 12 x 13 x 9, small bedroom converted to a den!

So the question is what speakers does everyone recommend to provide the same experience?? I have a budget of $2000 for the next little babies so let’s not talk about Focal uber expensive stand mounts at $9500 thank you!

Monitor not floor standers and the Primaluna is gone, it’s all Rogue And yes, I would consider a pair of floor standers that are not to intrusive.
128x128eag618
There was a time when amp mfg's were making 3-channel amps for this purpose, does anyone know what that was called?
...and take time finding the right room placement. Serious. All you need for seriously holographic presentation. 
...and don’t chase 5.1. Good stereo is much better, once you get that holographic setup working. 

Feel free to message me. 
Omnis....If you want '3D' (4D, actually), there is no substitute.  Dipoles will get you 'closer', and Yes, either are going to be 'fussy' about room placement, what's in the space, and et cetera, ad infinitum....
If you desire an 'immersive experience', L+R, F& R.  Even with a 2 channel source, it's an eye-opener.
4 chan, you can have the vocalist in your lap....if that's your thing.

And, NO, I'm not open or interested in arguing with 'you'. MHO....
*L*  I'd rather be listening than tap-dancing keys....

(Hi, geo...maps....;)  I'm just cranky today...*smirk*)