Full Range under $5k-ish

So the time has finally come to upgrade my speakers. I mainly listnm
 to vinyl with the occasional CD or AM/FM radio.

Here is my current setup:
Clearaudio Concept w/Concept MM
Parasound Halo P5
2 x Carver TFM-35x (bi-amp)
Definitive Technology BP-2002TL

I would like to stay under the $5k-ish mark. 
128x128dustin_collman
Well it’s been 6 months since my last post and I thought I should update everyone. After sampling as many as I could I kept coming back to a set I heard many years ago. I found a pair for sale here and made an offer. Now I am the proud new owner of a beautiful pair of Wilson Audio Watt Puppy Series 8. I’ve been using them for about a week now and am absolutely in love with my choice. 

Thabk you for everyone that provided input input along the way. It was a long journey and a difficult decision to make. I did have to go a little over budget but sometimes to get what you want you have to make that sacrifice. No regrets. 

If you're on Instagram you can see pictures and follow my journey @dussenm3 
As a previous owner of the Parasound P5, next year(when your bank account has recovered!) I'd suggest a new pre.  The P5 is not completely faithful to the signal and the phono section is nothing special, something that is common among budget components.  The problem is, pre's can get very expensive as well, especially with manufacturers that use a distributor/dealer network.  Everybody needs a certain percentage to make it worthwhile.

So I'd suggest an internet direct manufacturer where prices are much better for the performance delivered.  When I directly compared my Halo P5 to a Schiit Saga pre, the Saga had significantly more detail and a better soundstage.  It retails for $350.  There are several options in the direct market.