Best Tubes on Market today?

I'd like to upgrade tubes on my Mastersound Compact 845 SET.
I'm getting a loud buzzing noise from both channels at  listening position which I find extremely annoying.
 My current tubes are Shuguang 845C (cheap Chinese electron). Pre amp tubes are Tungsram ECC82 and driver tubes 6SN7 EH. Probably all cheap stock tubes. I Love the the sweet sound but noise level is unacceptable.  Also very audible transformer noise, but I doubt there is a fix for that. Are there other ways to minimize tube/transformer noise?

What are the most reliable aforementioned tubes out there and what is the best place to get them?
Upscale audio seems to have quite a selection. PSVANE was also recommended by some. 
 I would prefer not to spend more than $600 on 845 tubes and hoping for reliable clean sounding tubes all around.    
I also have C2600 preamp with stock tubes. Any advice on those? 
ei001h
Here is a selection of tubes from upscale audio:
ECC82 or 12AU7. Are those identical tubes with different names?
Which would be best in your opinion based on experience? 

MULLARD NEW PRODUCTION 12AU7 / ECC82

TUNGSRAM ECC82 / 12AU7

TUNG-SOL 12AU7W / 6189

RCA CLEARTOP 12AU7

GOLD LION ECC82 / B749 / 12AU7

RADIOTECHNIQUE 12AU7

CIFTE 12AU7

BRIMAR CV4003 / 12AU7

Price makes no difference for me here. Anyone with experience on the above ? The original tube in my amp are Tungsram ECC82
ei001h
I also recommend Andy from vintage tube Services Inc.. I've been buying from him for years never had a problem with tubes.
As someone else suggested I would get rid of the noise in the amplifier before changing tubes.
I only have experience with Siemens 12Au7s bought from upscale audio. I use them in my phono preamplifier and also in my Zesto bia120 amplifier.  They are similar sounding to Telefunkens. They tend to give you more detail than other tubes in the same class.  

If I was trying to solve a noise problem in my amp that I thought was coming from the tubes, I would not think for a minute that I should run out and spend hundreds/thousands of dollars on vintage tubes to solve the problem. I would first want to swap the tubes with another set of known "good" tubes just to see if that altered the problem in some way.

There is no reason not to buy a new set of tubes at reasonable prices to test this hypothesis. Upscale Audio and a number of other established sellers have plenty of quality tubes that will sound excellent and allow you to diagnose this issue without spending excessive amounts of money on a guess.
And I totally agree with all the posts that warn of buying tubes on ebay. That is nothing short of Russian roulette. That is NOT the place to go to solve this problem.
" I've been running 845 amps in my system for nearly 20 years, some noise is inherent to these amps "
I have a Line Magnetic 518iA 845 tube integrated, it makes zero noise
  I retubed my C2300 and MR-71 with NOS Telefunkun tubes. All tubes preceded 1970. I even bought one made in November, 1954. All NOS tubes made a great, audible difference in my system. And also quite a hole in my pocketbook!