To those running Klipsch Forte IIIs...

What is your setup?
What have you learned?
What loudspeaker did you come from? 
Have you experimented with placement, sources, cables, etc.? 

The Forte IIIs are such a keeper.  I've enjoyed the journey with them and before I move on I'll exhaust possibilities with them first. 

Let your thoughts run...
128x128jbhiller
I enjoy listening to my Forte iii speakers. I have never enjoyed music as much as I have with the speakers. Music is fun, exciting and sometimes scary in a good way. Great with vinyl and streaming sources. Positioning and set up is important to get the best out of these amazing speakers. 
Note that I think Fortes and Heresy IIIs sound very similar, albeit with differing low bass response...at least they did when I briefly heard Forte IIIs while auditioning the Heresy IIIs. I often mention that the Heresy IIIs size appealed to me as they're the shortest floor speaker I've owned and I can see my gear behind 'em...I like that...

I've been punishing my earballs since the mid 1960s when my loud guitar playing career started, and I guess that sound in my head must be tinnitus...but with that I'm never alone! Doesn't get in my way at all, although ambient noise like a loud restaurant makes it hard to hear specific voices well, but meh...I still run and mix small-ish venue live concert sound and get paid for that, so that's working fine, and weirdly I can hear relatively high frequencies well enough...acoustic guitar overtones, hifi unboosted treble...I protect my ears on long motorcycle rides but don't need to on shorter ones as ripping around the backwoods here I rarely get up to ear damage speeds (wind noise, even with a full face helmet is crazy over 60mph).
@dromme 
different strokes i guess.    i happen to love harbeth speakers.  did you have the old version of the C7 or the latest version the ES3? 
regardless they have a polished rich sound that is not boring with the right amplifier, speaker placement and system synergy.
the realism i hear with vocals and instruments is spellbinding,  
i listened to the Forte III extensively before a recent speaker upgrade and found them a very fun listen but could not get past the nasal, highly colored quality of the vocals and the lack of imaging and sound stage depth.