How many amps do you own?

i am wondering how many folks here own more than one amp. I own a couple of amps...a tube mono block ( Jadis) and a stereo ss Jeff Rowland model 8t ( modded). These two amps give me what I consider to be the best of ss and tubes. i do NOT use the amps in the system at the same time. As such, the system requires two sets of speaker cables and two sets of ic cables. I can run two amps off my preamp. Anyone else have the option of two amps..if so, what are they and why do you run multiples.
128x128daveyf
I am less active (luney) than in the past,

especially after returning to my highly efficient horn speakers, allowing me to never need more than my current 45 wpc integrated tube amp, Cayin A88T. My Fisher 30 wpc mono blocks, with spare parts, sit unused because I wanted the direct inputs of several components and remote volume, and I found that with the Cayin which also had 16 ohm taps I need.

I had a McIntosh SS pair, C28 with MC2500, 250 wpc (actually measured accurate to 305 wpc) which I actively used years ago with inefficient speakers, but it's only use lately was in demos for others, who invariably chose the tube amps.

Home theater is a Sony receiver, all one remote for the whole system for the first time. Except the PC I still have in one iinput, hardly used now that TV's are smarter.

Office is PC into Carver Cube, 200wpc, some nice old B&W bookshelf speakers

My shop/garage is an old Tandberg Receiver, 80 wpc, two pairs speakers, 1 in small shop, 1 in garage/workroom where I am building my newly designed amp stand/ventilated base allowing tube preamps/tube tuners/any low heat component below any component on the black glass top which supports up to 200lbs. I am close to offering on eBay, perhaps I will figure out how to offer them here.
I too suffered badly. My obsession ended when I finally reached nirvana.

OTL's
Atma-Sphere MA-1, 140w OTL. The amp I will use till I'm buried.
Tenor Audio 75i, 75w OTL. Fabulous amp. Not in the same league as the AS MA-1's, but fabulous in the midrange. Grounding nightmares relegate it to digital duty in my son's condo.
Vacuum State DPA300b OTL. Wow, but no bass.

Counterpoint SA12 tube hybrid. The amp that hooked me on tubes.

Magnum Dynalab Hybrid integrated. Backup for when I'm working on upgrades for the MA-1.

I've tried selling some of my 'stuff'. Take the pictures. Get the ad ready. Never press 'apply'. I already know; my wife will chuck everything in a dumpster, along with 2000 vintage tubes. Oh well!.
I run 3 McIntosh MC2300’s run off of a McIntosh C2500 with 2 sets of Sonus Fabers and a set of JBL’s in a room 22’ x 34’. They fill the room with great sound and yo don’t have to crank them way up to enjoy them.
 I have two Decware- SE84CS's (strapped for mono)  and a Decware SE34I.2.

Plus a battery powered N.E.W. DCA33 solid state amp.