Get your First Watt SIT-3 now?

I am just saying this because I found it very interesting.  I just purchased (ordered) a new First Watt SIT-3.  I was hoping to save to upgrade my speakers but love my F7 and read so many great reviews on the SIT-3 that I thought, 'with only 250 being made, maybe I should pull the trigger'.
Well, looks like the right choice.  I trust my dealer, he has always been fair and truthful.  Anyway, he said when he contacted Pass, he was told I got the last one they are producing.  I had already paid for the Amp.  I heard they were making 250 only anyway, but mine is reportedly number 107.  What about the other 143?  Is it numbered in an odd way?  none of that matters.  
I only write this because if it is true and you are seriously looking at getting one, I would jump on it before it is no longer possible.
dseltz
For people who might be interested in building a DIY version of the SIT-3:   https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/pass-labs/326536-sissysit.html.  As @atmasphere points out, even the NOS V-FETS are in low supply, but still available.  
Bakoon amps would be worthy of considering as an alternative.Both designers are producing really special sounding and highly evolved amplifiers.I own a Bakoon Satri 5521 which is a wonderful sounding thing.
Here is an interesting review which compares a 15 watt Bakoon with the SIT1 and praises both.http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/bakoon/2.html

Any chance some of you have heard an M2 in your system and compared it to a SIT-3? I bought a clone of the Pass Aleph J and love it but am getting curious about some of these First Watt designs. I have efficient 101db speakers with a dac that puts out 3v and a preamp that has 12 db gain. Anything else I should consider before attempting to get one of these FW amps? Thanks
My Mother has owned the First Watt F-7 and now owns the First Watt SIT-3 amplifier.. It is directly driven by a PS Audio DAC and powers Teresonic high efficiency silver voice coil speakers.

The SIT amplifier is just as Nelson has described - it is a limited edition amplifier with a special sound. Indeed Mother and I agree. There are only a very few of the 250 amplifiers left for sale. I know that Mark Sammut at Reno HiFi (775-971-8655) has a few in stock. I will be evaluating this amplifier's response to different aftermarket fuses starting next week. 

With the holiday season tensions starting to rise, it is a fabulous privilege to get to enjoy the company of my Mother and also listen to her very special audio system.
David Pritchard