Zyx mistracking issue

Hi all!
I experiment some mistracking issues with a Zyx R100H that I acquired on e-bay in 2012. My tech confirms that the tip is not worned out (I listen no more than 2-3 hours/week on average). My Zyx is mounted on a LP12 with a Zeta arm.

Has anyone experienced tracking issues with Zyx cartridges? All reviews I found stated a flawless tracking performance. Could it be some compatibility issue with the Zeta? Is the suspension particularly fragile? As a comparison my backup table is a Thorens TD160, grace 707 arm and grace F9e cartridge; this backup setup does not have mistracking issues despite its older age.

Thanks for any clue.
vepiteski

vepiteski
raul is absolutely correct. That cartridge should do fine in that arm. The Grace is too light. Either your antiskate mechanism is not working correctly or you have a damaged cantilever suspension in which case the cartridge will have to be re manufactured. If you continue to use it you will permanently damage your records. 
vepiteski,  My apologies.  Apparently the VTF you've chosen is within the recommended range of the manufacturer.  Many times people try to cure a bit of mistracking (if that is your problem) by increasing VTF beyond the recommended range.  That's what I was warning against.
Thanks for all your comments.
@rauliruegas I had my LP12 checked by the tech at my local shop, an authorised Linn dealer; he checked the stylus tip, the arm bearings, and tuned the LP12; however, you are right in pointing out the >1000 hrs and this is why I wish to replace my cartridge in some near future.

However, according to the specs, Trackablity > 60μm. Using the HiFiNews test LP, +12db (~45 μm) tracks OK, but +14db begins to mistrack slightly, which seems coherent with the specs, and suggests that Zyx are not so great trackers.
If so, I might look elsewhere for a replacement: Zyx prices have doubled since I bought mine and I would prefer a better tracker.

@chakster I don't know its origin, I bought it from an individual on ebay, not 2juki but my seller may have bought it from 2juki???
A final remark, its sound is very good, absolutely nothing to complain about sound quality, I just happen to enjoy much piano music and am sometimes annoyed by mistracking on very dynamic passages... much less so since I increased VTF to 2.2g.

However, according to the specs, Trackablity > 60μm. Using the HiFiNews test LP, +12db (~45 μm) tracks OK, but +14db begins to mistrack slightly, which seems coherent with the specs, and suggests that Zyx are not so great trackers.
If so, I might look elsewhere for a replacement: Zyx prices have doubled since I bought mine and I would prefer a better tracker.

Interesting, because mine (both models) passed all tracks on Hi-Fi Test LP, the arm was Technics EPA-100 with stock shell and then with ZYX LIVE-18 headshell. I don't use ZYX anymore and i think you will find a much better cartridge, because your own ZYX is not even a top model. My advice is to look for something else when it comes to replacement.  

You could check Michael Fremers video on setting up VTA with mini microscope and software.
it will accurately measure any kind of distortion.
let me know how it goes.