What Class D amps will drive a 2 ohm load

Just asking.

I see specs into 4 ohms but nothing into difficult speaker loads (like Thiel CS5's).

Thanks for listening, 

Dsper

dsper
I just saw the impedance curve. Wow, that’s pretty brutal.

They do do this for laughs do they?.
Put it this way, what advantage is there for a speaker manufacturer like Wilson, Thiel, ML esl’s, MBL, Sonus Faber JM labs ect ect ect ect to make their speakers so hard to drive, because complexity of design, complex xovers used, that you have to spend big bucks on an amp with enough current to be able drive them.

THE ANSWER IS NONE!! They do it to make them as close to perfect as possible, and reward is reaped when driven right with as little compromises as possible.
If you want a gutless amp then look for a speaker to suit, they in most cases won’t be designed like the ones above.
If you want a gutless amp then look for a speaker to suit, they in most cases won’t be designed like the ones above.

@georgehifi

I ask you to provide a list of amps that have guts. I request this, despite it possibly being beneath your dignity.-But, only to provide those less knowledgeable valuable information.
B
Hey OP.

Ideally, amplifiers are pure voltage sources. That is, the voltage at the speaker terminals is 100% determined by the input from your sources. Usually there's a multiplier, around 20.
So, 1 V in ---> 20V out.

But as the impedance of the amplifier rises, and the impedance of the speaker drops, this drops:
1 V in --> 18 V out.

And it can be frequency dependent, because the speaker's impedance is frequency dependent.

Take a look at the very first plot from this review:
https://www.stereophile.com/content/conrad-johnson-premier-twelve-monoblock-amplifier-measurements
and you'll see how this happens with tubes, with notoriously high impedance outputs. 

This is not the whole story though, as amplifier feedback matters, so it may be that the amps can keep up but only to a certain current limit.

That's why I was strongly encouraging you to listen. If your Class D amp is rated for 2 Ohms, go by your hearing, not spec or class. If it has an actual issue you'll hear it.
Wilson, Thiel, ML esl’s, MBL, Sonus Faber JM labs
Of these only the Thiel is really difficult to drive. We have customers with Wilson, Martin Logan and JM Labs. And we make tube amps that don't double power or even act as a voltage source. The mbls aren't that hard to drive either; just have a bump (not dip) in the upper midrange driver that can make an amp with no feedback sound bright. But the mbls are easy to drive; most of their 'inefficiency comes from the simple fact that they are omni-directional.
Of these only the Thiel is really difficult to drive.
You are in a world of denial now.