Has anyone upgraded from an AudioTechnica ART9?

How does one make the upgrade?  My expecations for buying a $2-$5k cart are through the roof. 

Before the ART9 I used an Ortofon 2M Black. 
128x128jbhiller
Dear @lewm  : According reviews with measurements about the Magico differences in sensitivity are only of 0.5-0.8 dbs.

I can't recall model, I was not interested on it. Are you interested on FW?, you can make a call to NP he is really friendly.

Anyway, better if we come back to the OP thread.

R.
have the art 9, think its great, but have tried to upstage it with more expensive MC carts, but have not done so.

pretty hard to beat it unless you step up the 1000, but even then, it does not blow away the art 9.

forget LOMC carts from some of the holly grail brands (no names) the art 9 is considerably better, better tracking, better detail, more musical, better imaging....

Dear @johnss  : """  forget LOMC carts from some of the holly grail brands... ""

why should any one do that with out testing/evaluated different cartridges?

You said " ( no names ) but this is the really important issue in your post so if you can share with us the information/first hand experiences you have, it's of true interest to every one.

R.
I strongly doubt that "many thousands" of the very expensive higher power Pass amplifiers are sold, if you're speaking of a single model.  If you take total production over the last years, maybe.  Otherwise, I agree.
Johnss, No one I know has ever heard the ART1000.  Have you?