Interconnects and Speaker Cable, What in your history hit your pleasure button?

Many of us have had several sets of interconnects and speaker cables.  I have had many of the brands associated with at one time or another of being SOTA.

The ones that I remember having the most aural and mental impact on my pleasure index were the Wireworld Gold Eclipse.  I am not endorsing the Copper vs. Silver debate or forgetting the Nordost, Kimber and many other brands I have owned, I just remember the Gold Eclipse as being a major listening pleasure. 

And you?

whatjd
In the past I've had AZ, Kimber, Cardas Golden Reference, Cardas Clear, Transparent Gen 5, Ref, A23, etc, etc. for interconnects and speaker cables. I have settled on Tellurium Q Black Diamond IC's and speaker cables. Simply amazing how good these cables are. Cables make a big difference. I was once a quasi non-believer but I have been converted.
The ones I keep coming back to are StraightWire Maestro interconnects and Kimber 8TC speaker cable.
I also have StraightWire CrescendoII IC, love them, and awsome "MadScientist" NitroNano power cable on my power amp... wow!