To those running Klipsch Forte IIIs...

What is your setup?
What have you learned?
What loudspeaker did you come from? 
Have you experimented with placement, sources, cables, etc.? 

The Forte IIIs are such a keeper.  I've enjoyed the journey with them and before I move on I'll exhaust possibilities with them first. 

Let your thoughts run...
128x128jbhiller
Sorry  to write , the Harbeths were a waste of time , other than just having the experience of knowing the " unfatiguing character "  is another way of saying "boring" .     Who ever came up with the description " not fatiguing "  was trying to be nice  .  I suppose in the recording studio you'd want  a neutral  sounding speaker , that makes sense , I guess .  
After all , the whole idea of studio recordings is to make it sound the best way that is acceptable and not over the top . , But ya gotta start with something neutral , and add to that  , I guess .  Not sure how that works .Besides , I do not think what you are hearing is a natural presentation .It's a studio's engineer's idea  of what he wants you to hear .Or maybe you think what you hear is the natural presentation that's intended  . lol.If you were in an auditorium ,  watching a movie , do they use a  natural sounding  system ?? , They do not .I added a center channel  so I could better hear the details , like voices .Klipsch adds a degree of  excitement , engagement .Harbeth adds boredom .I purchased  the Harbeth from reading reviews and others experiences  and now I have my own experience  , luckily , I sold them  for the same price I paid

Besides , the non fatiguing I keep reading about  , "you can listen to them all day"  kind of thing  , I  could not do that with the Harbeth or any speaker , 1.5 hours of music is all I can stand, then I need some quiet  , when it  comes to TV  , no problem with the Klipsch , we'll sit and watch 3-4 hours  straight
Here's an idea ,   everyone should have a pair of Harbeth as a sound base line , to compare all other speakers to ., You know , reference  speakers , that kind of redefines the term " reference speaker "
The boring neutral sounding Harbeth  used as a  base line of sound .
Alright , y'all , just playing , sort of
dromme, very interesting that you found the Harbeths boring.  I get that.  

Did you mention one you are using for 2 channel music now?  Sounds like the Fortes are being used for television/movies.  

Did you ever try the Fortes with you Primaluna? If so, what did you think? 
I'm running the Forte IIIs, paired with McIntosh MC2105 and MX119.  Primary source is Bluesound Node 2.  This is the best setup I've ever had and I enjoy it completely.  The Fortes fit perfectly in my 1969 vintage living room and are more or less period correct.  For me the biggest compromise in my system is the long cable run to the speakers dictated by the system location across the room.  Need to figure out that part but for now it sounds great. Been a Mac & Klipsch fan since a teen in the 70s.  No reason to change now.