To those running Klipsch Forte IIIs...

What is your setup?
What have you learned?
What loudspeaker did you come from? 
Have you experimented with placement, sources, cables, etc.? 

The Forte IIIs are such a keeper.  I've enjoyed the journey with them and before I move on I'll exhaust possibilities with them first. 

Let your thoughts run...
128x128jbhiller
I have heard the Forte's in different setups and they all were positive. They gave me the "transport to a different time" feeling.

That feeling is being in an audio store as a teenager in the 70's,and being wowed by everything.

The only thing  I can't get over(which would prevent me from buying a pair) is their traditional looks. Aesthetically, kinda tired in appearance(just a personal thing), but great sounding speakers. 

The distressed white oak finish would be my choice,if my arm were twisted.

It appears you like them a lot. I would just maximize positioning and room treatment. After that, sit back with a cold one and turn it up. Other than that, it's time to move up the food chain and get the the Cornwall/ La Scala's or something in that league.

@dromme

I see you changed? from klipsch to harbeth compact 7. I have the C7es3 and appreciate their dark? and unfatiguing character, I really like how they work with film and tv shows giving a natural presentation for voices and ambient sounds, however....with music sometimes I want a larger than life or PA presentation briefly for the thrill, I wonder if klipsch heresy iii/forte can do this in addition to the harbeths. I would not change the harbeths but add a second pair for an opposite experience. Do you feel both speakers are worth keeping in your case or are the habeths redundant?

Sorry  to write , the Harbeths were a waste of time , other than just having the experience of knowing the " unfatiguing character "  is another way of saying "boring" .     Who ever came up with the description " not fatiguing "  was trying to be nice  .  I suppose in the recording studio you'd want  a neutral  sounding speaker , that makes sense , I guess .  
After all , the whole idea of studio recordings is to make it sound the best way that is acceptable and not over the top . , But ya gotta start with something neutral , and add to that  , I guess .  Not sure how that works .Besides , I do not think what you are hearing is a natural presentation .It's a studio's engineer's idea  of what he wants you to hear .Or maybe you think what you hear is the natural presentation that's intended  . lol.If you were in an auditorium ,  watching a movie , do they use a  natural sounding  system ?? , They do not .I added a center channel  so I could better hear the details , like voices .Klipsch adds a degree of  excitement , engagement .Harbeth adds boredom .I purchased  the Harbeth from reading reviews and others experiences  and now I have my own experience  , luckily , I sold them  for the same price I paid

Besides , the non fatiguing I keep reading about  , "you can listen to them all day"  kind of thing  , I  could not do that with the Harbeth or any speaker , 1.5 hours of music is all I can stand, then I need some quiet  , when it  comes to TV  , no problem with the Klipsch , we'll sit and watch 3-4 hours  straight
Here's an idea ,   everyone should have a pair of Harbeth as a sound base line , to compare all other speakers to ., You know , reference  speakers , that kind of redefines the term " reference speaker "
The boring neutral sounding Harbeth  used as a  base line of sound .
Alright , y'all , just playing , sort of