Popular new/used SS stereo power amps under $2500?

Not long ago I began putting together a hifi system (on paper), and with the help of members here, learned I was going about it the wrong way, so I took a step back, and started over.  Meant to keep this short.  Didn't happen. 

Just to say it upfront, I did do searches on the forum and on Google for new/used stereo power amps under $2500 and only found related threads like preamp and integrates.  There were also hundreds of hits, but none visible in the first pages.

About what I'm looking for, and why:  First, the amp is to power a set of Harbeth P3esr.  Sensitivity is low, 83, and they run at 6 ohms. Many have suggested a power amp of 100w/ch for the speaker, from those more familiar with them. I don't know how needed that power is, but it's relatively common for SS to be at or higher than that, so I see no harm it setting the min at 100w/ch.  Some seem to suggest that higher out put amps have some advantages with power reserve for bass or "hungry" speakers.  Their words, not mine! 

That said, any amp capable of meeting those specs or able to run the P3 is a suitable candidate.  The designer even has said on his own forums "any quality amp is just fine".  But let's face it, it's not that easy! Initially, I was scoping out Pass Labs, but those are lofty, worth it, but lofty.  Also, over the top for me. I decided to transfer some funds into the speakers instead that work very well for my room.  With so many amps out there that can potentially power those speakers, I think it's important to include specifically companies with outstanding product and customer support, so I can at least feel confident that if my used $2.5k amp (or less) can be serviced. Hence the reason for a popular amp, vs a limited run or a special. (parts!) 

I am not an experienced audiophile and likely many amps would work well for me, but would love some insight.  Everyone can appreciate a quality build with solid connectors and avoid problems if possible. 

I listen to everything: Electronica, guitar, country 80s/90s, pop, rock. So I guess that would mean a fast/agile amp for long hours. Warmth is good, too! But I know fast and warm are typically mutualy exclusive, I guess emphasis on speed based on the time spent on some of those genres. 

I don't need or want an amp that can "stomp". 

Amp needs:  6ohm.  100w/ch+. Able to power low sensitivity (83).  Can work well at lower volumes with these speakers. 

Sonic character:  agile, fast,..... If possible, warm and musical? Limited fatigue, emphasis on limited fatigue.   Class A is a plus. 

Use:  lower volumes, sometimes moderate, in my small apartment room after work. 

Listening time:  3-8 hours/day

Avoids:  limited productions, any amp that needs to be turned up to perform, poor or limited product/customer support, any amp with a short production life, "rare", known risky amps, etc. 

Set up will be:

Rack mounted (active cooling) 

Cambridge azure 851n (it's a start) 
Harbeth P3ESR
Good cables (?)
Power amp.... TBD
Maybe a CD player

Room:  12*12
Apartment

Some amps out there might be, but hoping to see more, are:
Bryston
Classe ca 2200
Parasound a21/23

128x128mplstereo
I think the Hegel is a good idea. 
Have you thought about Emotiva? They’re SS, and can be found quite inexpensively on the used market. They also have a lot of output. 
You can’t really go wrong either with Parasound IMO. 
+1 on Hegel, even as small as H90.  Avoid the older H80.
You will probably be surprised and really pleased.   Then at some point you will think the grass is greener, and you should try some separates.  Fast forward to realizing most combinations sound worse than the Hegel and require an additional $1,500 of interconnects.   (advice: hang on to the Hegel, as a sanity check to the separates)
Immediately thought Job 225 but they're stopping production.
So, PS Audio Stellar S300?
Hegel is very good if you can get it within your budget. So is Rotel 1590 and so is Parasound. Just one thing, contrary to what someone stated IMO you DO NEED 100 + watts. All these modern amps have very very low distortion as long as they don't clip ! So power it's a key feature here. My 2c.