LUXMAN L509X VS M700/C700U

HELLO,
I have a Luxman m700u AMP and  with its DAC Luxman DA-06. I have been using my Oppo HA-1 preamp with this equipment.
I have triangle signature delta speakers.

my next step is to either sell M700u and buy L509x or get C700u to complete the paring with M700.
Please comment with experience.

rizwanalimohd
Did you end up getting the CL-38? How is it? 

What are you using for the source? I assume you've got the Luxman Dac. 
Are you able to audition Luxman Tube amp? Do you have a power conditioner? What speaker cable do you have? 

@ei001 
 I bought the CL -38uc. its very nice. 
DAC is not here yet. it will come tomorrow 
Currently I am running Triangle signature delta with M700u , CL 38uc, source is mac via Oppo HA-1 dac. 
I don't have power conditioner yet but I do have ifi plugged in my outlet. 
I am running Qobuz and tidal via audirvana. 
currently I have Anticables 3.0
Any suggestions?

@ei001 
 I bought the CL -38uc. its very nice. 
DAC is not here yet. it will come tomorrow 
Currently I am running Triangle signature delta with M700u , CL 38uc, source is mac via Oppo HA-1 dac. 
I don't have power conditioner yet but I do have ifi plugged in my outlet. 
I am running Qobuz and tidal via audirvana. 
currently I have Anticables 3.0
Any suggestions?

Congrats on picking up the CL-38C. The unit sounds great out of the box but give it a few weeks for the tubes to burn in and it will sound even better. Down the road you may want to add a TT. The phono section is excellent w/4 step up transformers. Luxman Solid State understandably gets most of the press but the tube products are also very competitive. Now I don't feel so lonely at least someone else out there owns one of these preamps. Enjoy the music.
Greetings, interesting reading above for sure. Here is my current mini-system: MacBook Pro to D-N150 cd/DAC to SQ-N10 tube to Heritage lll. Sounds great to my old ears and looks even better; looks like the components were made by the same company, that Apple made Luxman or Luxman made Apple—same size, same finish, same amazing workmanship. Have larger Luxman, McIntosh, etc pieces, but the above three win on charm alone.