Has anyone compared the EMT 139st phonostage to others ?

Hi,
I am currently using the EMT HSD-006 cartridge. I am looking for a good tube phonostage to go with it. The first choice is of course their own EMT 139st phonostage. The EMT engineers Dusch and J.P Vanvliet have launched a "remanufactured" version of this phonostage. It is an exact replica with modern parts. Costs around Euro 5k. Before I spend that kind of money I want to get some feedback about this phonostage. Has anyone heard it or compared it to other phonostages ? How is it ?
pani
@pani 

I have not heard that EMT phono stage, but have heard many EMT cartridges and currently own a EMT JSD S75. Depending on your current phono stage you may want to consider an Auditorium 23 Hommage transformer, instead of a phono stage change. The A23 transformer made a great improvement in my analog system. Also of note EMT introduced their own SUT, but I have not heard it. 

https://www.emt-tontechnik.ch/files/productfile/Flyer-STX.pdf
Hello Jperry,
I already have a nicely matched SUT for my  EMT cartridge. But my phonostage is quite basic. I am particularly looking for a good tube stage. Apart from the EMT phono I may consider a good Conrad Johnson phonostage because my amplification is all CJ. Any suggestions ?
@pani 

Given that I haven't heard your system all I can really tell you is:

I like to use matched amplification as well, so I think the CJ phono is a good idea. I am currently using Luxman preamp and amps.

It would be hard to go wrong with an EMT phono stage.

The EMT I have sounds great through my Luxman preamp, so think it might be worthwhile to audition a Luxman phono stage. Not sure of the pricing for this in Europe.

Good luck with your search,

Best Regards,

Jim Perry