To those running Klipsch Forte IIIs...

What is your setup?
What have you learned?
What loudspeaker did you come from? 
Have you experimented with placement, sources, cables, etc.? 

The Forte IIIs are such a keeper.  I've enjoyed the journey with them and before I move on I'll exhaust possibilities with them first. 

Let your thoughts run...
128x128jbhiller
and dynamat ( or better ) the horn bodies, but as said the fundamentals are there,,,,!!!! enjoy the music
@mrdecibel ,  You are totally off Sir/Madame.  I'm not "ready to move on".  In fact, the Forte IIIs are so wonderful that it will be a long time before I do sell them.  They will remain in the stable with other speakers for some time.  But even more importantly, how do you know that I don't "sit and listen" or am not "engaged"?  I am not offended in the least yet I do think it's super important to note that your post has nothing to do with the original subject and you make some huge assumptions about my listening habits and amenability to selling the Fortes.  It's posts like yours that make me scratch my head.  Enough said--on to the topic at hand. 

On the question of what I am coming from--I've used Monitor Audio, Totem, PSB, Wharfedale, B&W and a few others which escape me right now.  The Forte IIIs are my first horn speaker. 

At AXPONA I heard some Volti horns that seemed to be larger and more elegant Forte IIIs.  I was impressed with them and left thinking the Forte IIIs are very similar (getting me about 90% of the Volti sound), which made me happy.  So, "before I move on" to Volti or another more expensive horn, I'm going to love my Fortes and enjoy experimenting with them on my own journey.  

One character trait of the Forte IIIs is their ability to sound so different with different pieces--whether it be amplification, front end sources, tube rolling, etc.  
@schw06 , you get the point of the post--we are curious to hear about others' experiences with the Forte IIIs!  I'm just looking to hear and share our mutual journeys with them. 

I don't doubt, as others have posted, that there are some cheaper internal parts (resistors, caps and maybe wiring).  Even my Primaluna uses middle grade caps in spots when I would prefer Clarity, Jupiter, Jantzen, etc.  
I see my 1 glass of wine- long winded response  may of had nothing to do with  your question , other than my personal search for a better sound  from a  supposedly  better hi end speaker actually lead me back to a  much lower end speaker   that  had a much better emotional sound  that engaged me like no other speaker does .I was in Portland Or in July , there is  a Hifi  shop that sells Focal and Harbeth and others , got to  hear the Focal  sopra 2 and maybe I was tired   or something , maybe spoiled or maybe I just need to hear them next to my Fortes  to understand what they can do for me . I was bored ..

I am hoping my next purchase is a LM 219ia , used of course  .There's a tiny tube amp shop in Phx that sells them new , $8K .They now come in 2 pieces  because of the weight .:)
JBhiller , I think you were a little offended , your response sort of suggest it .