Thiel CS 3.7 vs Tidal Piano Cera

Today i own Thiel 3.7
But have started thinking about changing them
For Tidal Piano Cera after i have been listening to Sunray
and also the Contriva Diacera, But never heard the Piano

What are thoughts about thoose two speakers.

Anyone compared them?

Im using Burmester CD and Pass XP-10 and XA-30.5, cables are
Transparent reference MM2

I can also ad that the Thiel sounds lovely:-)
zood
James,

So as not to steer off topic, I've written some brief initial impression in my system thread. Only around 80hrs now on the Contriva, so still quite a fair bit away before settling.

My previous speakers (as of last 30yrs) were ML CLS > ML CLSII > Energy Connoisseur REf.22 > MG3A > Apogee Diva > Tannoy Westminster Royal > Pro Ac Response4 > ML Prodigy > MG20.1 > Stradivari > Magico Mini2 > V3. On average, lived around 2-3yrs with each.

But no, I'm not going to do head on comparisons between them (current with previous Magicos) as this would not seem fair considering price differences alone. Except to say that for the last four years I had the two Magicos, they've brought me much pleasure as well. When everything is set-up/tune-in just right, I must say they too are superb speakers in their price range for the right application.

Maybe fairer to have them compared to the Tidal Piano range, and that, maybe better left to those who are more familiar with both those lines.
I read through it, thanks for sharing.

Congratulations on the limited addition.
Zood: I have heard Tidal contriva diacera as well as the Amea 2-way. (both fabulous speakers). I have not heard Thiels, (their are many great reviews of the 3.7's) So....may I suggest some room tuning devices to get those Thiel's sounding their best. Recently I auditioned the Synergistic ART bass stations in my audio room. These devices are incredible at taming bass nodes, more accurately tuning the bass, providing more ambient spatial cues, a deeper more holographic soundstage and on...and on... They are the real deal and should be auditioned. In the future I will audition more ART devices but just try (2) of the bass stations. You may find the same results as I did. I am not a dealer but call me if you want at 610-905-7297 for more info.
Zood, I don't think XA30.5 is sufficient for Contriva Diacera, I own SE version.