garrard vs clearaudio innovation

hi, i have a garrard 401 turntable, sme 309 tonearm, clearaudio stradivari cartridge, i want to buy a new and big turntable, clearaudio innovation wood turntable is a possibility. the clearaudio innovation is better than garrard 401?
128x128orionpcgames
I used to own an Innovation Wood, which I ran alongside a Nantais Reference Lenco MkII. Had it on a Minus-K platform with a Phantom Supreme and Universal arm. Sold the Innovation and its arm, kept the Lenco, added a Brinkmann Oasis and a Phantom III. I don’t miss the Clearaudio. It’s a good table but never really satisfied me, just never felt organic and always seemed hard and lean. Its time keeping was quite good (via KAB) but so is the Lenco’s--maybe not quite as rock-solid but certainly very good. The cantilevered armboards needed careful shimming to achieve level, which bugged me. For all its magnetic/ceramic bearing, the motor noise was far more audible on its armboards than the Lenco’s (via stethoscope), and at a higher pitch. My Lenco has better grip and drive, or gives that impression, anyway. People like to diss idlers but done right, they are very satisfying decks. YMMV. BTW, I prefer the Brinkmann (on a Minus-K; without, like the Clearaudio, it’s a touch hard and lean) to the Clearaudio.
jam759, In the arm now is a Clearaudio Da Vinci v2. I have an Ortofon Windfeld Ti in the second head shell.
I have four Velodyne dd18+ subwoofers, in stereo bass stacks outside of my Focal Stella Utopias. Turntables are Kodo the Beat and Artisan Fidelity 301 Statement.
I get zero rumble from either, and i play bass driven electronica - deep house, drum and bass, hip hop- at valley-shaking volumes.
Rack is an Artesania Esoteryc (sic)