What Class D amps will drive a 2 ohm load

Just asking.

I see specs into 4 ohms but nothing into difficult speaker loads (like Thiel CS5's).

Thanks for listening, 

Dsper

dsper
And you believe all he says, I believe my own findings and an Electronic Institute before any manufacture spruiking and trying to make a buck.

Once again here is one main difference why a Class-D with Mosfet will not drive into a hard speakers load like the OP’s Thiel CS5’s like a good linear amp like the ones I have suggested with BJT (bi-polar) output stage.
And Class-D’s don’t come in BJT

From Electronics Foundations: Semiconductor Devices
[Lecturer] BJTs tend to have better, more linear gain characteristics…and can give you a lot higher voltage gain than MOSFETs.…They’re also able to handle higher output currents…and have a lower output impedance.…That gives BJTs a huge advantage over MOSFETs…for building amplifier circuits…that need to provide a significant amount of output power…and or drive loads that have low input impedance.…MOSFETs are going to have a harder time…driving a low impedance load…because they have a higher output impedance.…

George,

You have cited the same article over and over and it has been explained to you by several people why it is inapplicable to your argument. Repeating the same incorrect information, will not suddenly make it come true.   
George,
I read what anybody has to say, but the only thing I trust is my own EARS.  Do you believe the Electronic Institute rather than your ears?  If so, then you believe your ears don't matter and therefore you have lost credibility.  I bet that few or none of the Electronic Institute writers have commented about the audibility of any of their claims either.  Many audiophiles like me are interested in accuracy of sound from listening, not in writing a postdoc thesis about circuitry/devices/etc.  Bruno seems to have expertise in technical theory, but also does the listening.  That doesn't mean that I totally agree with what he likes or thinks is accurate sound, but I respect him or anyone else who do both theory and listening.
Post removed