LUXMAN L509X VS M700/C700U

HELLO,
I have a Luxman m700u AMP and  with its DAC Luxman DA-06. I have been using my Oppo HA-1 preamp with this equipment.
I have triangle signature delta speakers.

my next step is to either sell M700u and buy L509x or get C700u to complete the paring with M700.
Please comment with experience.

rizwanalimohd
BTW, I love my Luxman integrated and the only amps I've heard better are the D'Agostinos.

My only reason for suggesting to keep your separate is the damn low mid-bass issue. It may be helped by a bigger amp with more current and output stages.

Since you already have the amp, I'm suggesting you keep it and get a matching pre, but listening is key, and honestly, when these issues come up they are NOT difficult to hear.

Listen with an integrated to something with significant bass, especially electric guitar or kick drums. Switch amps. Hear no difference? Buy what is cheaper, smaller and more convenient.

Does one amp magically sound more full and breaths easier? Buy that one.

Like I said, every time I've seen a speaker with an impedance curve like this they become very amp fussy. I have even seen speakers with this drop deliberately created to make the speaker seem more demanding. Like I need a Dominatrix for a speaker, but apparently many do, and prefer the speaker that will demand a beefier amp.

Eric, please cite your source on the all of you claims you made two posts up about the Luxman class A's, legality of power ratings, etc, etc. It all sounds like hogwash to me. You seem to have some strong opinions on amps you're never seen or heard, but only read about.
@builder3  I think erik is sharing his thoughts and experiences 
I feel our personal experiences and witnessing some combo in action is more valuable than these big shot reviews 
erik what I understand that the first few watts is what it counts and 590 has enough watts 

I am calling my guy tomorrow to listen to 509 and cl 38uc preamp
unfortunatlwy they don’t have c700u for me to audition 
rizwanalimohd, I don't have an issue with erik sharing any of his experiences in the least. My issue is when he says things that he heard or read that don't make any sense, at least to me. I asked him to cite his source(s). However, since you're the OP, I'll bow out of your thread, rather than sidetrack it.
Best of luck with your search,