What Class D amps will drive a 2 ohm load

Just asking.

I see specs into 4 ohms but nothing into difficult speaker loads (like Thiel CS5's).

Thanks for listening, 

Dsper

dsper
I will add that my class D Mytek Brooklyn amp is very neutral, revealing and smooth in the HF.  It briefly shuts down at 300 watts into my inefficient electrostatic + parallel Enigmacoustics tweeter combination whose impedance is about 2 ohms in HF.  SO WHAT--it plays music beautifully over 99% of the time.  I am not complaining about its technical deficiencies.  I am looking forward to ricevs' more powerful amp.
find out whether the phase shift has any relevance in your listening.

If you believe there nothing to hear when you have 70 degrees phase shift at 5khz and still 50 degrees at 2khz!! then there’s no hope for you.
https://ibb.co/JdrgGBH

I have heard class D amps that sound euphonic/rolled off in HF, and others that sound harsh.

All because of the setting of the switching frequency output filter and where it acts, either "too high" or "too low"
"rolled off in HF" (too low) , and "others that sound harsh" (too high), with today’s 500khz switching frequency.

Raise that switching frequency 3 x to 1.5mhz as you can with GaN, and you’ve got rid of the problem because the output filter can then also be raised 3 x higher, and then you don’t get that phase shift so low down into the audio band or the problem of as you say ("rolled off in HF, and others that sound harsh"), because the filter then can be set to do it’s job fully and rid the switching frequency completely and not effect the audio band with phase shift.

It’s that simple, even the most technically inept should be able to understand, maybe! Or you can believe the ones that are trying to tell you it doesn’t matter. From day one Class-D has had this problem, because of it’s low switching frequency/filter.
There is indeed no hope for you.  All your pseudoscience data is nothing more than pseudoscience because without listening correlation it is irrelevant to the pursuit of audio excellence.  Accuracy in sound doesn't necessarily correlate with specs.  It is obvious that you don't do any serious listening to confirm what you claim.  To prove me wrong, present to this community your listening experiences that corroborate what your measurements say.  Without your honest descriptions of your listening, your comments can be ignored.  And your simplistic explanations of rolled off or extended HF based on setting of the switching freq output filter are ignorant until you personally measure a product and correlate with the listening.  

My credentials are many decades of having played solo violin in major concertos with orchestra, chamber music playing, and listening up close and further away in the hall.  I have played examples of most of the great violin masterpieces of the 17th through 19th Century.  It doesn't appear that your musical credentials are in my league. 

I am also an integrative medicine physician who knows that clinical observation must be correlated with objective lab, electro- and neurologic physiologic and radiological data.  Just as it takes decades of clinical experience to know how to combine clinical and objective data in a useful perspective, it also takes informed listening and musical experience and competence to know how to integrate subjective and objective audio data.  Even the leading electronics designers are still learning.  They change parts and do their tweaks based on listening.  

If you claim to know more than anybody, design your own amp, send it to me, and I will tell everyone the truth about it.  If it really is great sounding, I am in the market for SOTA and would happily pay you for it as well as proclaim that you really know what you are talking about.  I will wait patiently.
design your own amp, send it to me

You just need to search buddy, I’ve built some of the biggest pure class-A solid state that were water cooled, one that was a three man lift, explained in great detail in Audiogon and other forum pages if you could be bothered looking.!!

This is what I use at present
https://ibb.co/zNMMnpT
https://ibb.co/8XqKvJd