Tube Amps With Good Bass Qualities

I have been reading over posts about tube amps and their bass qualities. I understand that for the most part, that a ss amp with have an edge in bass qualities compared to a tubed amp. Damping factor, etc. But I can give up a little of that edge for what I enjoy in the midrange qualities of a tubed amp. So my question is, what tube power amps have you heard that have good bass qualities?  Raven, Quicksilver, Mac, etc.?   Let's give a price point. 5K or under. What do you think?
jwlaff
jwlaff OP

I believe one may get good bass from this tube poweramp "Music Reference RM-200 Mk.II" power amplifier with speakers that have low impedance’s, using the purpose made for the job 2ohm transformer speaker output tap.

But as with most tube poweramps the lower the output tap used, the less wattage is available, so this needs to be taken into consideration.
A classic match would be Wilsons they are very low in impedance 2ohms usually in the bass yet quite high in efficiency 98db! so could be a good match for the this amp on the 2ohm tap.

Cheers George
Couldn't one argue that the better set-up if a tube amp is preferred, would be speakers that have powered bass drivers with a tube amp for the mids/highs? Or as an alternative, bi-amping with either a SS or class D amp for the bass. This is not a reply to the OP but merely what came to mind while reading this thread which (thanks to all) I found very informative.
Yes Ralph, I remember my father's Bozak B302A's driven by a ST70 they had loads of bass. By the way what are the woofer's in your speakers? Are your enclosures vented?
VAC.  Years ago, I heard a pair of the early PA-90 monos producing prodigious, authoritarian bass from Apogee Stages, which didn't make a lot of sense, but made me a VAC believer.  PA-90'S can be had for around $2200 a pair.
I guess a better way to ask my question above..... how to match a tube amp to a speaker, is one to find what the lowest dip in the speaker measurement and make sure the amp can over come that dip rather easily ?