45 degree placement in squarish room?

Hi, has anyone had good results, or thoughts, on 45 degree speaker placement? I've been experimenting with several brands in a 14 by 15 room, and it's much better than I would have expected. Any thoughts?
Take care
Chas
chashas1
Thanks guys. No, rhljazz, I was referring to setup on two adjacent walls, the corner of the two being the center point. (I do agree with you, however.)
I'm still puzzled by the degree of depth, clarity, richness and rightness of bass, and just overall musicality it's presenting. Who knew?
Diagonal placement works quite well in small rooms. Here is a good read on it:

http://www.decware.com/paper14.htm

Also, at the recent Bay area audio show one of the best rooms IMO was DeHavalind, using a diagonal set-up. Roger Sanders uses one too at shows where he exhibits.
I have an asymmetrical though not strictly 45 degree configuration I use with my OHM 100S3s in a small 12X12 room that sounds about as good as it gets.
That's great to hear, thanks!
Do they need to be equal distance from the shared corner, and respective side walls? play by ear or measure?
thanks again! it sounds so good I'm afraid to move em...
(don't worry, I've got friends coming over, skeptical ones, who will do debunking this weekend.)
They don't need to be equidistant from the shared corner. Using this set-up you can be more flexible in how you place the speakers. Use your ears to judge.