Best speaker in the US $ 30-45.000,00 range

Hi all. I´m searching for a nice speaker in the high-end midprice category. On my shortlist are: Verity Audio Leonore, Sonus Faber Stradivari, Consensus Audio Conspiracy, Wilson Audio Sasha and Magico V 3. Has anybody had the chance to compare these speakers ?
frankpiet
But Weseixas, have you heard the TAD's? That's a fair question. The Q3 is by no means a slouch and I would love to be able to afford them. I just think the TAD's are really special and certainly a must audition if you are in the market to spend that kind of cash.

If you haven't heard them, read the TAS review. The bigger "Reference One's" are even more spectacular...incredible actually.

Give John or Mike at Audio Video logic a call and see them (hear them) for yourself....I guess if you can afford that kind of gear, what's a plane ticket to the Midwest!!?

Happy New Year!!

_Ben
Frank,

Can you comment on the sound versus the others on the shortlist or was their stunning tall elegant look that grabbed you.
Shardorne: it´s not just about the look. Their transparency, speed and coherency are better than any of the speakers that I have heard. Theis articulation is world class and the lower octaves (down to 18hz.) are simply stunning. Unfortunately Consensus went ou of business this year (the owner died as far as I have heard).
Hello 2chnlben,

No i never heard them @ approx 40K with stands it would have to have SOTA level sound, if you think they do , then they would be a worth a look ..

regards,