Standmount speakers. I have $5000.

I'm shopping standmount speakers. I have $5000.  New or pre-owned is fine.

And:

Micromega M100 integrated pre/amp/dac
Syzygy SLF870 sub x2 (12" drivers, 1200w ea, 20-200Hz, room correction)
Dynaudio Stand 4

room = ~5000 cu. ft, 20'x 18' with 13'-17' vaulted ceiling

The new standmounts will replace Nola Boxers v1 ($1500 new in 2013)

I'm lazy about travel to audition anything but might for local options (esp. to vet pre-owned). I'd probly deal with in-home trial.

As semi-arbitrary starting point I'm looking at Salk SS 7M's ($4995 new). Any others I simply must consider?

Thanks!
usery
I’m about to list my Selah Tempestas.
You can check them out in my "Virtual Systems".
I’m asking less than half of what your budget is.
Raal ribbon tweeter
Accuton ceramic midrange.
Scanspeak woofer.

They retail for $4,000 a pair.

The new Dynaudio Contour line is really good. Can get barely used Contour 20 for well under 3k or the Special 40 for around 2k used. 
...have a look at the Rosso Fiorentino...
thanks jm, will check those out for sure.  are you current/former Boxer owner?

I’m about to list my Selah Tempestas.
db: attractive - in part because they're 3-way (like the Salk SS 7M).  Will look.

new Dynaudio Contour line is really good
thanks mofo.  Dynaudio is kinda obligatory if one looking at standmounts.  I do wonder about P/V ratio though (price/value), given "the Name" one pays for.
Post removed 
I had Dynaudio Contour 20s. I liked them a lot. They are big standmount speakers. So likely no need for a subwoofer. They are certainly within you budget. Especially used. You would want to get the Dynaudio Stand 20 stands which attach to the bottom of the Contour 20s. 

Another ideas that are possibly in your range maybe Klipsch and Elac. For the latter in your budget your will want to check to see if the Elac Adante line is in budget. But you have some nice choices.