Am I asking for too much??

I figured posting this question in the speaker section would be appropriate, but it also applies to all other areas of our hobby.
Having just read the review by Jim Hannon in the September issue of Absolute Sound of the Zellaton Stage, I am left with a hyperbole laden advert for the speaker in question. Hyperbole like this...quote" The Stage not only transports you to the recording venue, it helps you "be at one" with the artists and delve deeply into the performance and the music."

Seriously!!

So to my question, am I asking for too much with this question....instead of layering hyperbole upon hyperbole in these reviews, how about adding a paragraph or two about what the speaker ( in this instance, but could be any other gear reviewed like this) does NOT do well. Now, IF the reviewer cannot fathom what the gear does NOT do well, and therefore doesn’t have the discriminatory ability necessary to determine that ( and this is a whole other question), then at least some comment to state that he cannot hear where the gear falls down. ( believe me, they all do compared to the ’real’ thing, just how is the question). Or, is that simply too much to ask for???

Lastly, how does this type of review assist me in determining what the speaker really sounds like in reference to my reference...or the ’Absolute Sound’ as defined by HP. 
(therefore, what value does it really have for me, or the consumer?)

128x128daveyf
Besides measurements, when it comes to reviews I only read the British magazines.

TAS is among the worst in the US, and Stereophile has had the agenda of being a speaker king maker I had no intention of going along with.
Daveyf, they always choose a fanboy to do the review. Need I say more.
I will anyway. Speakers are the most crucial part of your system. If they are not to your liking nothing you can do will make them palatable. You have to listen before you leap. Speakers are getting very expensive. It is worth a trip to see and hear them. It also helps to listen to different types of speakers to get a feel for what you really like. I only like dipole line sources. I don't even bother listening to anything else. For me there are very few instances where a review makes or breaks a buying decision. 
I read the rags mostly to know what is out there and get updated on anything new. I think the hyperbole you get in many of these reviews is pretty silly as you seem to have noted. You are absolutely right. 
@eric_squires...………….

I believe what you said regarding TAS, they are the worst.  Stereophile?  The former editor John Atkinson has more integrity than most all of the other magazines combined.  What reason do you have for saying that?