Naim Audio system owners - What speakers are you using with Naim?

Asking for a friend, seriously. Ha!

I recommended Harbeth 30.2, Revel Studio2, possibly B&W or Fyne Audio.

Any other models? Looking for both stand mount and floor standing speakers.
128x128joeinid
I have Naim NDS/555PSDR / 252/Supercap2DR with ATC SCM40A active speakers.

I honestly could not be happier. YMMV.
That's what I like about Naim electronics they sounded very natural musical smooth with a touch of warmth (intoxicated warmth) punchy full rhythmic sound. They excel really well in PRAT yet maintain its relaxed quality without sounding strain or anything. Music simply blossoms to the fullest with all Naim electronics in the system. 
I’m a long-time Naim owner (252/SC/300DR); have Thiel CS3.6 speakers and Thiel CS2.4s. Naim/Thiel was a great sounding combination UNTIL I had my 300 upgraded to DR
about a year ago. Now there’s an upper-mid hardness in my System that’s driving me crazy. Regretfully I’ll probably have to consider other speakers because Naim DR/Thiel is no longer a match for me. 
Please keep your Naim stories coming. The responses here are great, certainly a different perspective from the Naim forum which seems primarily UK based.
You should actively get on Naim UK based own forum community. I am as well. I'm always on Naim's own community forum (UK based). Not everyone here on Agon love Naim and some here think that Naim isn't for music lovers. I remembered seeing that kind of comment here before (I think he knows what I'm talking about) and people like him had no idea what they are up to.
Naim is nothing but for music lovers or music enthusiasts.