Naim Audio system owners - What speakers are you using with Naim?

Asking for a friend, seriously. Ha!

I recommended Harbeth 30.2, Revel Studio2, possibly B&W or Fyne Audio.

Any other models? Looking for both stand mount and floor standing speakers.
128x128joeinid
I’m a long-time Naim owner (252/SC/300DR); have Thiel CS3.6 speakers and Thiel CS2.4s. Naim/Thiel was a great sounding combination UNTIL I had my 300 upgraded to DR
about a year ago. Now there’s an upper-mid hardness in my System that’s driving me crazy. Regretfully I’ll probably have to consider other speakers because Naim DR/Thiel is no longer a match for me. 
Please keep your Naim stories coming. The responses here are great, certainly a different perspective from the Naim forum which seems primarily UK based.
You should actively get on Naim UK based own forum community. I am as well. I'm always on Naim's own community forum (UK based). Not everyone here on Agon love Naim and some here think that Naim isn't for music lovers. I remembered seeing that kind of comment here before (I think he knows what I'm talking about) and people like him had no idea what they are up to.
Naim is nothing but for music lovers or music enthusiasts. 
I agree caphill. I’m looking at it almost daily and weekly at a minimum. I have nothing but respect and love for Naim. I’ve converted a few friends to Naim. One friend in particular came from Burmester and Dartzeel. He’s ecstatic with his Supernait2 and HiCap ps. I still love mine but will eventually move up the line. 
I have top olive Naim system-01/cds2/52/135s- previously had Focal 1038be’s- I gradually realized that they had harsh high frequencies and lacked what I replaced them with: Kudos Titan T88s.
The titans are much more organic, gave fuller bass and are much more musical than the Focal’s.
only one distributor in USA so not very available- I purchased mine second hand from this distributor- they are fantastic