RMAF 2019 PS Audio AN3 loudspeaker

Hello folks,

Since I am not able to personally attend the RMAF 2019 and listen to these new beauties I am asking around for opinions of people who where there and have had the opportunity to listen to them. Was it convincing this time or not?

How would you describe the charteristics of the speaker ? Was it warm, cold, edged, rendered softly, bright, neutral or how would you describe the sound?

The first series got a lot of critics and they should have been well heard.

Thanks,Stefan
stefanovitch
They sounded quite good.  Detailed, open, dynamic with good bass but the image (tonal balance) shifted noticeable while moving my head just 4 or 5 inches to one side or the other.  The whole system sounded very good but it didn’t grip me and I didn’t stay long.  In my opinion (which may not be worth a whole lot honestly, lol) there were better sounding speakers for less money that looked better and didn’t require your head to be in a vice while listening.  
Have they been tweaked since axpona? I would call them a work in progress, don't have my notes, but I would agree the sweet spot was really small. 
I would hope they tweaked them after Axpona. When heard then they did NOTHING for me....zero involvement. Imagining was poor, tonally way off. Hope they have changed drastically.
So in other words compared to older Infinitys such as Kappa 9's, IRS Gammas, IRS Bettas, RS2bs and so on they are not really worth the money or was it the bad sounding room?
When I read the comments here I believe nothing has changed since the last time and it is not worth investing 10K grand.
Infinitys generally do have a very large sweet spot, however, you will have sit somewhat further back till farfield radition does develop. When someone says their sweetspot is small I am wondering what these series do have in common with the "Arnie Nudell" sound.
Since I am from Europe I will wait until the AN-3s are availabe in my location and then run off the dealer for a listening session.
However, these top comments make me believe they are different from what Infinity was.