Your favorite Small Apartment Speakers

1. I view this as sort of a companion thread to the “Best Small Speakers At any Price” thread.

Lets hear what you’ve used and loved!

Thanks in advance.
gochurchgo
Suggest that you look into the Vanatoo T1Es. DSP driven... plenty of bass output and extension with a balanced frequency response. They will work well in a small apartment and you won't need a power amp or pre-amp to use them. They are self-powered and fully digital. No sub will be needed, but a good set of stands will enhance the experience. See my review of these speakers. Click Here 

John
On the higher end, I think Reference 3a Dulcet BE have to be on this list. On a budget, I've heard terrific music out of a pair of NHT 2.1 SuoerOnes.
They are lots of good small speakers at a variety of prices on the market.  I collected some small speakers such as JBL, Bose, Leaglee GT01. I am using the Leaglee GT01 speaker because it's cheap and small to carry anywhere. 
So the consensus is that floor standing speakers are a no go for the most part? WHich makes sense though some have suggested subs with stand mounts and it would seem to me subs would be worse for your neighbors than floor standing speakers but thats admittedly a guess.
Not the consensus for me. I have plans for a floor stander in a small space. Vivid Kaya 45 or Paradigm Persona 3F. Not big speakers but not small either. In November I will home demo the Pesona 3F.