Naim Audio system owners - What speakers are you using with Naim?

Asking for a friend, seriously. Ha!

I recommended Harbeth 30.2, Revel Studio2, possibly B&W or Fyne Audio.

Any other models? Looking for both stand mount and floor standing speakers.
128x128joeinid
Naim never ceased trading so “going under” doesn’t quite ring true but it was rather disappointing to see them merged as a junior partner with Focal. It was done in order to fund development of their streamers. Focal then being sold to venture capitalists was also rather worrying but that was a few years ago now and they’re still thriving. 
They could have suffered a similar fate to Thiel, that was a sad end.
Speaking from experience, Boulder- Focal is a better combination than Naim-Focal. I've had UK dealers visit with a van load of speakers thinking they can easily best my Focal Stella Utopias after hearing the Naim-Focal combination demonstrated by the parent company, and after hearing what they sound like here driven by a Boulder 2060 those putative replacement speakers didn't even make it out of the van
The reputation of Focal speakers has really suffered in the UK from being paired with Naim Statement amps. They sound too bright together
@gavman1 

I've heard the Naim Statement preamp & monoblock amps paired with the Focal Utopia Grande Evo iii at last year RMAF (Rocky Mountain Audio Fest) with Naim ND 555 streamer/DAC + 555 PS DR power supply unit served as digital front end source component and did not sound bright at all. 

I myself own a Naim Statement NAC S1 linestage preamp and Naim Statement NAP S1 monoblock amps driving my Magico M6 speakers and the overall tonality is on the warmer side of neutral but I would characterize it as intoxicated warmth, nothing like tubey syrupy liquidy type of warmth. I know I have different speakers (Magico M6) not the Focal Utopia Stella like the one you have.
My front end source components are also slightly on the warmer side as well. My analog front end source components : Clearaudio Statement v2 turntable w/ Statement TT-1 tonearm, Statement Goldfinger cartridge and D'Agostino Momentum phonostage pre. My digital front end source components : MSB Select ll DAC w/ upgraded Femto 33 clock & two mono powerbases (two separate mono power supply units). And all my cablings are slightly on the warmer side of neutral. I'm using Transparent Magnum Opus cablings. 
Thank you all so far for your responses. 

I am jealous of the Statement owners here. So happy for you guys. I absolutely love what I hear from my Supernait2 and aspire to go higher. 

My friends are still deciding where to land.
The best system I have ever heard anywhere ever is my friend's Statement NAC S1 with three NAP 300s driving active Naim Ovator S-800 speakers.  These speakers were launched not long before Focal got involved with Naim so unfortunately were soon discontinued, but they are astonishing in this set up.

After demoing a few pairs I ended up with B&W 804 Diamonds through my Naim system (which was a NAC 552/ NAP 250 but is now NAC 82/NAP 180) and find the combo a brilliant pairing.  The 804 Ds are an especially good floorstander for smaller rooms with any bass issues.  

I find the Naim/Focal pairing unsatisfying when I hear it at shows: harsh and with glare.

Ultimately though a speaker is room dependent.  Please home demo speakers before buying as their character can vary massively by room.