Tool Fear Inoculum impressions

Who else thinks this is a masterpiece? Or, do you hate it? Your thoughts...
devilboy
I would not go as far as to say I love it but I certainly like it a fair bit.
It's playing again now and I honestly find it refreshing and not because waited 13 years for it.

Again it is NOT Tool of old and likely was never ever going to be as 13 years have passed under the bridge.

Just like Eat The Elephant was not in the same vein as earlier APC offerings.

Does not detract from the elegance of the music standing on its own merits.
Played the music in its entirety and like it quite a bit. Sounds fantastic on the big rig. 
Agreed stereo5!
I played it again this morning on my 2nd rig which has a sweet vintage Sanyo receiver at its heart and cranked the snot out of the volume.
I think the louder it played the better effect it had musically.
@helomech ...you say you listened to it three times and you find little worth celebrating. Then you say you love 10,000 days.  Just goes to show you... I listened to 10,000 days when it came out and couldn't stand it. I've listened to it on and off for 13 years and I still can't stand it. Fear Inoculum floored me on first listen and it only gets better each and every time I hear it.

Ahhhh, vanilla and chocolate, I guess. Lol.
@helomech ...you say you listened to it three times and you find little worth celebrating. Then you say you love 10,000 days. Just goes to show you... I listened to 10,000 days when it came out and couldn't stand it. I've listened to it on and off for 13 years and I still can't stand it. Fear Inoculum floored me on first listen and it only gets better each and every time I hear it.

Ahhhh, vanilla and chocolate, I guess. Lol.
I guess so. We can't all have great taste. ;-)