Best Integrated, period.

Has anyone compared, Gryphon Diablo, Gamut Di150, Vitus SS101, Krell FBI, APL UA-S1 Jeff Rowland Continuum 500? Please add what you found to be best integrated.
perrew
Akg_ca, you make excellent points. But for the same reasons that you think the thread should be removed, I think it should live forever. Can there be a better example - especially for newbie posters seeking component advise - than this thread, to demonstrate that if enough Agoners participate, sooner or later, every component on the face of the earth will be recommended.

Of course, the real shame of it is that all these other posts, obscure those from us who really do know the best :-)
This best of type stuff is for the kid that lives inside many of us. When we were kids we used to argue things like who was the best Pitcher on a Baseball team or QB on a football team or the best band ever guitarist etc etc. you get the point. No there is no logical best in tegrated only arguements supporting one's favorite. Some readers may be looking for an integrated and find these nominations useful.
Akg ca,

My recommendation to you is simply don't read this thread. It is like people complaining about TV shows or radio programs if you don't like it just turn it off and the ones that enjoy this or any thread can enjoy it.
I think most (if not all of us) realize there is no "best."

I get something out of most of these posts. There's a lot of equipment out there and no one gets to experience every brand and model. It can be useful to read others' opinions--it's why we're here.

If I'm shopping for an IA I can read this thread and get some leads that could help me find something I like better than what I have now.
Yesterday, I heard Teac Int. and was blown away!
Who would have thought Teac, but hearing is believing.

It's nice that there are some great sounding gears in mass produced stuff, at their reasonable prices.

The Ai-1000 was less than 1k, and it sounded luxurious in a most pleasant way. It sounded hifi, and strong at 85 watts per ch.

Looked kool and classy as well.