Anyone have experience with the new ELAC DDP-2?

I've been seeing tiny bits of news about the ELAC DDP-2 streaming DAC since early last year and only recently has it become available online at a few retailers.  However, there isn't a single review of it that I can find anywhere.  With previous Audio Alchemy products getting great reviews, I can assume a certain level of quality nearly enough to go out on a limb and buy it for a 30-day trial, but I wanted to see if anyone has already taken that leap of faith.

From what I've read it combines the external DC power supply of the DDP-1 internally and uses AKM DACs in a balanced setup with onboard DSD and MQA decoding, upsampling, Spotify Connect and Roon and a headphone amp.

Anyone?
rickallen81
This topic seems to be dead!? Just wanted to let you guys know that I managed to run Qobuz via Upnp directly from the DDP2 using the Mconnect app. Here I am really impressed. Quality increased now significantly compared to Spotify! Now I really love it. I never heart a difference between Spotify and Quobuz to be honest. With Airplay all sounds same medium good, but also my Bluesound Node didnt make a difference between Q and S, therefore I quit the Qobuz abo. Now i am thinking to extend the test phase :). 

The only thing i am wondering is why its not getting more then 44,1khz via Qobuz Upnp, eventhough the song has 96 or more. Hope the next Firmware Update will manage that. 
Thanks for the feedback, I've tried the mconnect app with a Chomecast and couldnt get gapless playback. Assume its the same with the DDP2? Have you tried Roon? 
I am using the DDP2 with Mconnect app playing Tidal and Qobuz, quality is great and significantly better then Airplay, but sadly not gapless. It is not only stopping for a second, ifs even jumping in the song to another place ... not really nice.
Hope Elac will solve that.