Tidal - why only remastered versions?

I am frustrated that when I listen via Tidal that only the remastered version of a cd can be found. Am I doing something wrong? Is this a copyright issue?  I often find the remaster to be worse than the original - particularly as digital gets better. 

Thanks. 
marklindemann
I have a similar gripe re: Tidal. There are so many "re-recordings" of songs and they are not the same. Old doo wop songs are a prime example. As to why some titles disappear, I'd like to know the reason for that too. I complained to Tidal and wondered why some titles that I had added to my playlist disappeared after a short time. The answer I got was something about the rights expiring. Not sure I understand that, but it's frustrating to find some titles and versions of songs you like, then they're removed. I have noticed that sometimes there are different albums with the same songs on them and you can go to another album collection and re-download the song, but not always. It seems that's why you're paying them: to provide a service.
(BTW, if you're a veteran Tidal does offer a nice discount)
Post removed 
Isn’t remastered sound better? MQA is also a remastered format, sound much better than original.
pop/rock music is remastered with more ’loudness’, more compression and a reduced dynamic range. This is to help the music sound comparable with modern production techniques and to sound better in the noisy environment of earbuds and car stereos. Many audiophiles consider this a backward step in sound quality

It is, there is no "quite time" between the loud passages for the brain to breath, it just a wall of relentless sound at the same level. (talk about listeners fatigue)

A classic is Adele’s 21 she’s got a great voice but that album is so compressed I took it back for a refund.
http://dr.loudness-war.info/album/view/84804 red is compression, green is no compression.

All compression is good for is the car to over-ride the background road noise, and for ear buds so you don’t blow them up or your ears on the louder dynamic passages. No sounds in life are compressed, why do it to the music we love? 

Cheers George
@junzhang10 
Isn’t remastered sound better? MQA is also a remastered format, sound much better than original.

Have a look at my post 12 posts up from here.  I explain in detail why remastered is not generally better for audiophile listening, apart from with older classical recordings. There are exceptions of course, but as a general rule a non-remastered album will sound better on a high-end system. 

MQA is not remastering.  MQA is a type of file compression (And confusingly this is completely different from "audio compression" which is the compression that causes remastering to often sound poorer on good hifi).   MQA file compression is similar in principle to FLAC or MP3 file compression, but just a more complex form that a group of people, but by no means all people, think helps improve sound quality.