Used speakers: Cleaning tips?

Hello all,

Just bought a pair of dealer demo speakers with a rosenut real wood finish. Really nice but they have dealer dust and could look better.
I have worked with wood in my life so I am not shy, but I don't want to mess up the finish in the event I want to sell them to upgrade.
Any tips will be appreciated.
rhanechak
Be very careful using the automotive type cleansers and compounds. Many are rubbing compounds that break down the actual finish and stain and can make a mess of your finish in short order. I would only use them in a severely oxidized finish were products that are meant for wood were not effective. Always test on the bottom of the speaker, out of sight, just in case.
Murphy's oil soap with orange oil is great.
Cleans, soaks in and nourishes the wood, it evaporates.
The finish on the speakers is left smooth and clean.
Thanks everybody.
The Pledge Dust and Allergen Cloths are no longer being made. I used them for as long as this thread has existed. I'm now on my last pack. What alternatives exist today that do the same job?
@washline -  Here's a possible option:   https://www.amazon.com/Clorox-Triple-Dust-Wipes-Cleaning/dp/B00OMSX1W0  It's so sad, that some can't tell the difference, between an, "answer" and an obvious request for information/guidance(one main purpose of these threads).