How much discount typically for a new MC275 to expect from a dealer?

I'm not interested at this time going used. No stock in my area, I'll have to order or go out of town. McIntosh has a pretty tight grip on their dealers, so I imagine not finding any here on AG. Just curious what to expect when making an offer. I'm not going to pay full retail. Ideas, thoughts? I'm not interested in other brands or amp ideas. I'm just researching Macintosh at this point in time. 
aberyclark
I doubt you will be able to get any discount.
You might find a Dealer that will generate a phony trade in allowance on the sales receipt.

I know a dealer who is willing to haggle a bit on McIntosh gear but that was for one of the turntables and in a scenario where they were going to take off the stock cartridge and I was looking at a $10K pair of speakers.  They were willing to give me 5% and 90% of the value of the cartridge. 

Another dealer I talked to showed me the list and said that is the price.  They wouldn't even give me free shipping. With a brand like Mc who will pull the business if they find out a dealer is discounting nothing is likely discount you will get  If that dealer sells a lot of Mc gear, I am certain it will be nothing.  Be prepared to pay retail.  
Thanks for advice. I just may have to pay full retail. I’m always afraid to buy expensive used equipment. 
15% is about max I have found ,if buying 2 or more pieces a bit more .
from my McIntosh experience in the past.  You have to spend time shopping around .