Your favorite Electrostatic, Panel spkr

I’m putting together an analog system. First on the list was a turntable, I’ve settled on the Denon DP 59L. 
  Now let’s hear from the owners of some panel electrostatic type speakers, not ones you dreamed of owning, ones that you’ve owned and the reason why they were your favorite. 
kgveteran
Small maggies with a nice sub would probably be the way to go. I enjoyed dialing in a sub so I don’t think that’s going to be a big issue most of it is room constraints. I have a home theater that’s 13‘ x 19‘, I may rethink having a set of Maggie’s to put up once in a while and use the existing subs since they are very musical .Does this change anything for any of you guys

the main problem in my HT is my sub array, (2) 15’’s to the left, (2) 15’s to the right of the LP
My room is 12' x 20' and all the speakers I mentioned previously work well in it set up on the short wall about 4 ft. into the room. If you intend to put the speakers in your home theater room you could probably get bigger Maggies and still do just fine.

As for your subs using them with the Maggies would be fine. However, I'm a little confused as to the position of them in the room. What I think I understand is you have 4 subs total, two that are positioned somewhere to the left of the listening position and two somewhere to the right. Perhaps you can be more specific as to their positions. I assume you want to leave them in place for the HT set up. Hopefully the addition of the new speakers will allow that to happen.
If you are convinced you want to put a fairly good sized panel or open baffle into the room, then consider another option of a speaker I have reviewed, the PureAudioProject Trio15 (several variants; I reviewed the Tang Band, Voxativ, and Horn 1 versions). You likely could get by without subs since they have double 15" woofers. In a smallish room that should be sufficient. 

PureAudioProject Trio15, nice ! I really like the idea of a cold winter night and some tubes glowing

can we discuss prices here ? Other forums hit and miss