MOBILE FIDELITY ONE STEP VINYL

Just saw Music Direct is taking pre-orders over the phone for the next One Step releases:
Monk's Dream and 
Mingus Ah Um !!! 
I got mine ordered (and they don't charge you till it ships)
Anyone else interested in ordering these? 
tbromgard
I thought I had one MoFi recording... Lol.

It's an old one, All Around My Hat by Steeleye Span.
I have to admit it sounds very good but also it did NOT cost deep into 3 figures so....

Not sure I am convinced yet to spend those amounts on vinyl.
I have the 2 bill evans one step pressings, bridge over troubled water and haven’t opened the Blood on the tracks yet.

If you have a significant investment in a vinyl rig I think the 1 step is definitely worth it, if you like the particular title.  

Our hardware is only as good as the software and with the right masters, I think the 1 step is currently state of the art as far as LP’s. I’d love to hear Rickie Lee Jones POP POP on 1 step.  
$125 is shallow into three figures, uberwaltz. No doubt you'll reconsider, now, lol.
Was not specifically referring to THAT particular example.
More the OTHER examples I have found that are pushing $499 and more.
Now these maybe out of print limited editions that collectors only are buying but bejesus!
The best thing about the One Steps . . . reselling! I got the first Bill Evans for $100 - the day it arrived I sold it in one hour on eBay for $325. Tidy profit to offset some more reasonable vinyl purchases. Luckily I'm not the guy that needs to have THE best copy - nor can I afford it.